In our continuous endeavour to update our valued investor about the Investment Ideas/Theme, we would like to share launch of ICICI Prudential Flexicap Fund, An Open Ended Dynamic Equity Scheme investing across Large Cap, Mid Cap & Small Cap Stocks.
The New Fund Offer will open for subscription on June 28, 2020 and will close for
subscription on July 12, 2021.
About Flexicap Funds and Investing Benefits:
- FLEXICAP: Flexicap Funds are schemes that can invest in opportunities across
- DYNAMIC: A Flexicap scheme at any given point in time, can be dynamically
overweight/underweight across Large/Mid/Smallcap depending on the attractiveness.
- DIVERSIFICATION: This may lead to more investment choices thereby leading to
- RISK MITIGATION: A diversified investment may mitigate the risk associated with
investing solely in Large/Mid/Smallcaps.
- MARKET CYCLES: A Flexicap scheme may do well across different market cycles given
the dynamic nature of the scheme in navigating across market capitalization.
About ICICI Prudential Flexicap Fund:
- INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY: Aim to identify and invest in opportunities across market
caps through an in-house Market Cap model.
- INVESTMENT APPROACH: Mix of top-down and bottom-up approach to identify
opportunities in Large, Mid and Small Cap space respectively.
- SECURITY SELECTION: Stocks will be selected basis various factors such as, Macros,Company Fundamentals, Valuations, etc.
- INVESTMENT PROCESS: The Fund Manager decides the Market Cap attractiveness basis prevailing market conditions. The Fund Management team identifies opportunities in that particular segment.
- INVESTMENT UNIVERSE: Opportunities from S&P BSE 500 universe will beconsidered for investment.
- RE-BALANCING: The Large/Mid/Small Cap allocation will be assessed and re-balanced on a periodic basis, based on the in-house model.
Q – Why ICICI Prudential Flexicap Fund Now ?
Initial Deployment Approach
Taking into consideration, market valuations at this juncture which are not cheap,Deployment of the scheme can take place judiciously based on the market conditions Fund Manager may take cues on near-term Equity Allocation based on various internal Asset Allocation and Equity Valuation Models during the Deployment Phase.
Please feel free to connect for additional information.